Monday 8 July 2013

Congratulations Big Lee

He's only gone and done it. 

A huge congratulations to BigLee over at Big Lee's Miniature Adventures for reaching the milestone of a few page hits. Okay, a million page views. I get the feeling he is slightly excited by the fact and that to celebrate he's giving stuff away. I think it might also have something to do with the unnaturally hot weather we've had this weekend in the UK.

But once again - well done Lee. This is the guy who dragged me kicking and screaming onto the blogging forum to witter on about my model building and other stuff. There's no way on this earth I could compete with this guy and if I'm still here in a hundred years I don't expect to reach that milestone. Anyway I'll shut up now before you fall asleep and hand you over to the big man himself...

http://www.blmablog.com/2013/07/blmas-millionth-pageview-givaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.