Thursday 25 July 2013

Knock Knock

Who's there?
Yep, I guessed you'd forget who I was.

Apologies again for slow updates, I’ve been a bit of a busy bee with getting the second volume of Karl’s story off to be printed, approving proofs and everything. The laptop has also had some hissy fit moments and I’m in the process of transferring everything to another machine quickly obtained from a friend so that I can keep the work on Karl going uninterrupted.

However I have spent a few hours working on some of the buildings. This post shows the finally finished doors for the last three coffee stick buildings all now painted and ready, and inserted into their respective buildings. Some can be switched about making for a few slight variations when needed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.